Session to Discuss How to Automate the End-to-End Continuous Delivery Process with Jenkins and IBM UrbanCode Deploy
LOS ALTOS, CA. – February 18, 2015 – CloudBees, Inc., the Enterprise Jenkins Company and continuous delivery leader, today announced the company’s CTO, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, will speak at this year’s IBM Interconnect.
- WHO: Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CTO of CloudBees and Jenkins founder
- WHAT: “Automating Continuous Delivery with Jenkins and IBM UrbanCode Deploy.” A presentation on how new features in Jenkins, such as traceability and Workflow, are helping enterprises orchestrate their entire software delivery process. Attendees will hear how Jenkins works together with IBM UrbanCode Deploy to automate the deployment of applications, middleware configurations and database changes in development, test and production environments—delivering higher quality software in a repeatable fashion.
- WHEN: Monday, February 23, 2015, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. PDT
- WHERE: Islander Ballroom A, Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas
To learn more about Kawaguchi’s presentation, visit: https://www-950.ibm.com/events/global/interconnect/sessions/preview.html?sessionid=DRD-6312
- Learn more about CloudBees and Jenkins:
- Learn more about CloudBees’ focus on continuous delivery with Jenkins:
- Learn more about CloudBees’ offerings:
CloudBeeswww.cloudbees.com, the Enterprise Jenkins Company, is the continuous delivery (CD) leader. CloudBeesprovides solutions that enable IT organizations to respond rapidly to the software delivery needs of the business. Building on the strength of Jenkins CI, the world’s most popular open source continuous delivery hub and ecosystem, the CloudBees Continuous Delivery Platform provides a wide range of CD solutions for use on-premise and in the cloud that meet the unique security, scalability and manageability needs of enterprises. The CloudBees Jenkins-based CD solutions support many of the world’s largest and most business-critical deployments.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Verizon Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps professionals. Follow CloudBees on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
Katelyn Campbell / Mike O’Connell