The Accelerate State of DevOps Report is the result of five years of research—with over 30,000 data points—to understand DevOps high performance in the context of software development, and the factors that predict it.
In this webinar, we discuss the latest key findings in the 2018 report.
- Software delivery performance unlocks several competitive advantages including increased profitability, productivity, market share, customer service, and ability to achieve organization or mission goals.
- Not just using cloud infrastructure, but implementing cloud as it’s intended to be used, contributes to high performance
- Outsourcing may save money in the short term, but is much more likely to contribute to low performance
- Identifying key technological practices can drive high performance across your organization (and evidence that industry vertical doesn’t matter)
- Key DevOps performance metrics and how these indicators help development teams and organizations improve their software delivery practices