Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
CloudBees, Inc. (CloudBees) is committed to ensuring that all applicable recipients of CloudBees’ commercial electronic messages (CEM’s) receive them in a manner that is consistent with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
CloudBees will continue to send CEM’s to applicable recipients in the following contexts:
- You have provided us with your email address directly without indicating a desire not to receive CEM’s.
- You have published your email address online or otherwise.
- You have explicitly informed CloudBees (verbally or otherwise) that you are interested in continuing to receive CEM’s.
- You have a business relationship with CloudBees.
- CloudBees is responding to a request for information from you.
- A third-party with whom you have an existing relationship has referred CloudBees to you.
In the event you no longer wish to receive CEM’s from CloudBees, email us at email@example.com or reply to the electronic message / email address sent to you, with the word “Unsubscribe.” Our CEM’s also contain this information on how to unsubscribe from receiving CEM’s. Your request will be processed as soon as possible, and no later than ten (10) days after you send the request.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.