My previous blog post mentioned about the upcoming Jenkins User Conference. Given that, time is of the essence (proposal is for October 2nd) – here is proposed schedule – we will like the organization committee to actively discuss this (Organization Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are considering running 2 tracks. Track 1 will be a technical track while track 2 will be a mix of technical and partner tracks.
The agenda may look like:
- 9am – 10am: Registration, coffee/tea
- 10am – 10:45am: Kohsuke Kawaguchi: Welcome, Opening Keynote
- Tracks Split (T1 = Track 1, T2 = Track 2)
- 10:45am – 11:30: Session (T1, T2)
- 11:30 – 12:15pm: Session (T1 , T2)
- 12:15pm – 1:15pm: LUNCH
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm: Session (T1, T2)
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm: Session (T1, T2)
- 2:45pm – 3:30pm: BREAK
- 3:30pm – 4:15pm: Session (T1, T2)
- 4:15pm – 5:00pm: Session (T1, T2)
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm: Lightening talks, Hackathon?, Training (for e.g: how to write a plugin from Kohsuke)
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Socialize
As I mentioned – this is a proposed agenda and we will really like to hear from the community on what they would like. Please send an email to email@example.com for feedback on the agenda. If you like to join the OC – please shoot me/Kohsuke an email.
(hsingh @ cloudbees . com)