It’s a busy beehive here in the CloudBees’ product organization.
I’m six months in now as CloudBees’ chief product officer and have my sea legs just in time to present the new direction we’re taking with CloudBees’ products. I’ll be taking the stage as part of DevOps World | Jenkins World 2018 Tuesday morning keynote after CloudBees’ CEO Sacha Labourey and Kohsuke Kawaguchi, chief technology officer and the creator of Jenkins. We’re going to have a fast-paced, jam-packed session with demos and cameos by the product managers and engineering leads who are actually building this future on stage with me.
Here’s what you can expect to see:
- Just what we mean when we say we’re building the world’s first end-to-end software delivery system, or what can be thought of as the CRM or ERP of software development.
- A number of new products and services that can be used by Jenkins users (you’ve got to come to know more).
- New features in today’s generation of CloudBees Core.
- Animated mocks of the user experience for the next generation of CloudBees Core with completely new ideas around management and governance of the delivery processes across a software organization.
- Where CloudBees is investing in the future of Jenkins.
And I’ll be around and easy to find throughout the DevOps World | Jenkins World 2018 conference and eager to hear your experiences with CloudBees and Jenkins, your issues, your ideas and your overall challenges in your day to day work. You can also find me on Twitter @cfrln or send me an e-mail email@example.com.
Come join us!